Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where’s My Scrabulous Gone?


Wheres My Scrabulous Gone?



Not ten minutes ago I was playing Scrabulous on Facebook, something I do every now and again to flex my mental muscles, get my head round some general wordiness, and, of course, whup my friends. Im sure most people are familiar with the scrabble game thats taken the FB by storm since the web game was ported onto the platform. Unsurprisingly its caused a bit of a stir with the 2 major rights holders (Mattel and Hasbro, indifferentparts of the world), and their online sub-licensees, EA and
http://www.swerveball.net/2008/07/30/wheres-my-scrabulous-gone/

A Sober Introduction to the Universe of Internet Bingo



WWW bingo has now become ever more prevalent in Great Britain. As a consequence of the public smoking ban, a great number of time-honoured bingo haunts shut down: expectably, this has caused a great number of firms tendering web bingo as by way of another option. Bingo Tips Movie star promo by people like J. and S. Osbourne and many others have proved helpful in boosting the esteem of cyberspace bingo: with virtually 2.5-3 million supporters at present going for a game. Now, we can choose bet
http://www.tommorow2day.com/general/a-sober-introduction-to-the-universe-of-internet-bingo/


Bookmarks


  1. free movies
  2. mobile games
  3. video games

No comments: